Join our upcoming enrollment information evening for Spring Semester of the 2021-2022 School Year:
Tuesday, January 18th from 5:30 to 6:30.
(We are no longer accepting applications for the current semester.)
Enrollment Information and Process
Students must choose to enroll in St. Vrain Virtual High School as a full-time student, which requires students to complete a minimum of 6 online classes (3 credits) each semester taking an average of 3 classes every 9 weeks and submitting 20 assignments per week in the online environment. Additionally, all students must agree to be on site daily until 4 assignments are completed and shown as submitted in their online grade book with an SVVHS staff member. Students enrolled full-time can be dually enrolled in their school of residence, the Career Elevation and Technology Center, and/or the Innovations Center.
To apply for admission to St. Vrain Virtual High School, students must:
- Be a Colorado resident
- Be of high school age and not yet 21 years of age
- Reside in the St. Vrain Valley School District or be accepted as a non-resident open-enrolled student
The process to enroll includes:
- Both parents/guardians and students attend a scheduled Information Evening.
- Students and parent/guardians complete and submit the full-time enrollment application–the required written paragraph needs to be written and submitted by students (not parents/guardians).
- Once the application is received, along with verified attendance at an information evening, an interview with the St. Vrain Virtual High School administration and/or counselor will be scheduled. Parents/guardians are required to attend the interview with their student.
The interview will be scheduled after the enrollment application has been submitted.
- Once the online application is completed and submitted, an interview with the St. Vrain Virtual High School administrator and/or counselor will be scheduled with the student and their parent/guardian.
- Students accepted for enrollment must attend and participate in our orientation sessions.
- Students must attend St. Vrain Virtual High School daily until 4 assessments are completed.
- Students must also agree to participate in all Colorado and district assessments as well as complete all activities necessary for Colorado count purposes.
St. Vrain Valley School District New Student Registration
Choosing a school for your student is an important personal step in charting their future path. Toward this end, St. Vrain offers a diverse and extensive selection of rigorous academic and co-curricular programs that provide you and your student choice in selecting a school that best aligns with their interests and educational goals.
To register for St. Vrain Virtual High School, a new student must be:
- a resident of the District (proof of residency required)
The new student must have:
- a birth certificate or its equivalent
- up-to-date immunization records
- evidence of a recent physical examination is requested
- name, address, and telephone number of last school attended